Blogging Birds

Blogging Birds

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Joy Of Being Single

Being Single Man could be as difficult as a single women never occured to me.

Every one around you is curious to know, what stopped me from getting married and there are many interesting takes on this. Some ask

Did you have a heart break? ( Many, lost count, the last one was yesterday)
Are you a Gay? ( Hmmmmmmm, why not try giving a women to me)
Do you have some physical problem? ( Yes, it is longer then average )
Did you have a Trauma? ( I have one now answering you)

And when it comes to women, the only question is

Don`t you feel lonely? ( Yes, at times )

And I have answered these queries for the last 20 years.

However, most interesting is that when I meet my married friends and I see, how their wife manages their lives, I feel extremely happy of being single.

Then the most private confession of each of the genius is that, the best thing I did was to remain single.

Relationships is an extremely complicated process and I usually jokingly tell my friends that " If each women was allowed one Free Murder, then the first person she would kill would be her husband "

Nothing is more exciting then being single . You then live the life of a Man and a Women. Not unusual that as soon as I leave for my office, my home is raided by the women around in the neighborhood to see, how I keep my house and what I cook and what books I read etc etc. My maid generously allows them in and many of them are ashamed of being nowhere as good as me in either cooking or house keeping.( pictures coming soon in my new blog Ghong-u-lu on Food N Travel )

More on single man in coming blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment