Blogging Birds

Blogging Birds

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Malaysian Plane : Weird Dream

As the world tries to reconcile with the loss of the Malaysian plane and then now you see a South Korean ship sinking with school kids. It seems , traveling is becoming more and more dangerous. My sympathies with those who lost their loved ones.

Last night, the dream will perhaps never get erased out of my memory box. Normally one gets too many dreams and one hardly remembers any of these. However, this one was related to the Missing Malaysian Plane.

I see in my dream , the air hostess of the plane coming to my window and telling me, I am from the missing Malaysian plane. I tell her, wait , I am coming to talk to you and she again tells me, I am, here, but walks back, but I can still see her clearly. Then I jump from my bed and run to the door out and run to the window, where she is ,but as soon as she sees me coming, she runs very fast and disappears. Huh! What a tragedy. I woke up and kept thinking about it for very long.

But this was the second dream in the last two weeks, the first one was when I got the dream that the plane was actually in a small pool of water and not in the big sea. However, I ignored that dream .

Perhaps, I have been writing too much about the missing plane and monitoring the developments, the thoughts moved further into my dreams.  But this dream will go very far with me.

Discovery put in a documentary on the missing plane today , but was very poorly made. The whole premises of search is based on one single Inmarsat calculation. And this is far too vague to calculate from sound wavelength, the possible movement of the plane. So far, it has all shown that there is not even one clue of the plane being in the searched location.

Unless, they have other data from spy satellites, which they are not disclosing, the possibility of the plane being there seems to be remote.

Meantime, I hope the air hostess does show up again in my dreams and gives me better insight.

No comments:

Post a Comment