Blogging Birds

Blogging Birds

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Fatloss 2/ SOSS- Visit a Bakery First ?

In my last post on Fat loss, I wrote about evaluating your " Rate of Metabolism " and since then I have been researching further.

If you are one of those like me, whose fat is recalcitrant and refuses to go away despite exercising and starving, then these are some other tips, which have helped.

It is called the SAVE OUR SOUL SOULS.

Last week, I was out again in the supremal and stopped by my favorite bakery, which has an open kitchen. I was very curiously watching the process, wherein the baker in a mould put in the flour, yeast , cheese , some oil and Sodium Bicarbonate. Then from the oven after a while came out the nice hot bread ready to be sliced for me.

This sent buzzzzz sound to my head. Little flour and with addition of sodium bicarbonate in an oven sents the bread blowing up. And I thought, what happens when sodium bicarbonate is in my tummy. This is where the alarm bell rang. The salt that I have goes and joins with bicarbonate molecules in my tummy and becomes sodium bicarbonate and the tummy temperature acts like an over and then blows the cells to out of proportion. This is what gives me the bloat up look. The incoming oil then finds its place in these cells and Fat is Formed permanently. Well, if you are one like me, where volume is more of an issue, then weight. Then the " Bread Effect " is hitting us alike. Have a good look at your tummy and see, how the middle portion pops out shamelessly like the bread loaf.

What is Fat anyway ? It is the molecular chain with very large molecular weight and breaks only at high temperature. Such as oil, butter, ghee , etc etc. All these fats decompose only at very high temperatures. Therefore the exercise is required to produce the required heat to melt down the fat . More known as calories of work out required.

But sometimes, exercises are not enough to generate the desired heat. Then the only way is to cut down on your food. A plastic surgeon friend of mine , once told me , just follow the monks, they eat once a day or some of them eat once in a week. It is just about control of mind. And his words have quite a lot appealed me.

I jokingly tell my friends that my stock of fat on my tummy makes me a fuel efficient car, because I can still live without food for many days, but they cannot. Only that I have to get my mind to work out a system that food is not for daily consumption and as it is the stock on my tummy will take care of any needs. The question is , how to handle hunger pangs? So , let us understand, what makes a person hungry?

First is the fall in glucose levels in the blood. As the glucose falls, the person feels hungry and shaky. Well, I have not tried, but may be taking glucose would solve the problem.
The other reasons are the Tummy size, where it wants to get to the original position, if you have made it shrink with forced dieting. The answer is to drink a lot of water.
Most other times the food consumption is emotional and impulsive. Where Craving takes the better of reasoning. This needs mind control.

Last time I managed to reduce 10 kgs and I came to 77 kgs against the target of 75 kgs. But then I went to India and could not help freaking out on all the delicacies . This got my weight back to 83 kgs and now I am going through my next phase to get back to 77 atleast.

I have been into Fitness for the last 7 years. A friend of mine took to Yoga and I took to Fitness. He was a great Bhakt ( devotee ) of Ramdev and religiously practised two hours of yoga every day. last month he had to take the Bypass surgery. So, all yoga enthusiast, it still makes sense to be into fitness besides doing Yoga.

Salt, Sugar, Oil and Starch are the killers or Save Our Soul Souls. Look at the animal kingdom. None falls sick and none is fat. Because none is a salt, sugar , oil or starch eater. The veggies eat more then non veggies in the animal kingdom. The veggies graze the full day and non veggies is content with his one kill in a day. So, veggies have to learn from non veggies that eating once in day is enough to keep in shape.

Then there are some food, which really help to shed weight.

Interestingly " Radish " eaten in its raw form acts as a very strong weight reducer for some strange reason. Try it out on yourself. Guaranteed , it reduces weight.

Green Chillies : Again a very powerful weight reducer , as it creates the high temperature within the body to melt some of the fat. But these have to be real hot chillies.

Green Tea : Acts more like a laxative, but does reduce weight to some extent.

Seaweed : Another powerful food , which systematically reduces weight.

Chilled Water : The Chilled water draws the heat from the body to come to normal temperature and thereby raising the cell temperatures to melt. Interestingly, most people advocate drinking warm water, but I would strongly contest that it is chilled water technically which helps. Best is to try it yourself and see the results. However, do remember , never to drink water along with food or after food. It dilutes the acids which the food gets from the body and reduces the metabolism. Drink water only after half an hour of eating food. In short , no drinks with food.

Another thing about water is that it has to be also taken in sense and proportion. Everyone talks about 2 to 3 litres of water per day. Human body is made out of 70% water and water is generally washing out the toxins in the body and compensating the losses of water. However, the excess water is sitting on the blown up cells and acting like a Wet Blanket. Therefore, it is essentially the level of water that your body can process. The Wet Blanket will ofcourse dry out, but till that time, the person feels more heavier and lazy. That is the reason as soon as you finish eating your food and have a glass or two of water, the first impact is sleepiness.

The only invention, that I have been thinking is the use of RF energy to melt the fat. Though RF generators are now being used for fat melting , but there is no systematic study done that at what temperates the fat cells will melt and how much RF energy is required. RF energy , if researched systematically on fat cells would be the most effective form of fat reduction. Because it would sent into the body the required heat energy without causing any harm and at a certain temperate,all the fat cells will melt off.

Keep reading, more exciting news on Fat Loss soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment