Blogging Birds

Blogging Birds

Friday, March 11, 2011

Japan Earth Quake.

Since afternoon, I have been watching the exploits of the earthquake in Japan. First my sympathies with people of the affected area who are currently suffering the damage caused and the loss of loved ones in this terrible natural disaster.

It is still worth appreciating that with a magnitude of 8.9, the country still has seen little damage and loss of life. This could have literally flattened any other country. But this is Japan. A nation need to be saluted for its technological excellence and foresight.

I wrote about all these dangers in my predictions for the year 2011. Jan 13, 2011.

It is now New Zealand first and Japan second, who have suffered these disasters.

My prediction on the Middle East war perhaps has shown up more as " Revolution" .

The Oil prices have also gone up and commodity prices are all going up.

So far almost all my predictions have come out right. I am still quite anxious about more which will be coming our way and for ethical reasons cannot give the specific countries getting affected by it.

This reinforces me , more then ever before the Fortune Teller with that extra power of accuracy. Don't forget to visit my site : www.paybackpalmistry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment